Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
At the heart of our business philosophy at Global Healthcare Resource, we feel a deep-rooted sense of responsibility towards society. This sense of responsibility manifests into a tangible form as corporate social responsibility (CSR).
At Global Healthcare Resource, we go the extra mile to create a healthy and fulfilling workplace. We recognize and appreciate the value and individuality of employees; promote cultural diversity; foster worker empowerment; and acknowledge family priorities. This enables our staff to fully appreciate CSR. We provide solutions for grave socio-economic issues by empowering employees with teamwork and creativity.
Through CSR, we align our business values, purpose and strategy with the dire needs of the society, while incorporating an ethical approach into everything we do.
• Perennial, round-the-year, Corporate Social Responsibility activities
• Various scholarship programs, addressing the educational needs of a burgeoning generation
• Initiatives that provide better amenities to the needy
• Periodic tree sapling planting ceremonies
• Sponsors of numerous major surgeries for the less fortunate
• Free education through a school run by us
• Our employees played a vital part in Tsunami charitable free helpdesk camps
Our CEO, Mr. Vishal Jain believes in being socially responsible and dares to think beyond the boundaries of social life for the betterment of oneself and humanity in general. He also believes in contributing to make the world a better place. We, at Global Healthcare Resource believe in making a difference.